Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday, 14th June,2010

Monday, 14th June, 2010
I couldn’t believe it when the alarm went off at 6.30am. I stumbled out of bed and went off to school feeling absolutely exhausted, old and unprepared! I struggled through the day. Maternelle lunch was almost too much, but I have changed the rules and now they sit on their chairs to wait when they have finished and cleared up instead of rumbling all over the floor noisily by the door. They then go to brush their teeth and get shoes and coats on to go out to play.
I went straight home after school as I was so tired and had lots of work to do for the next day. We set the Tomtom for the airport at Beauvais as we were going there the next afternoon to pick Shell up. I was in bed fairly early. It was our 35th wedding anniversary and we had messages from all the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment